Health and Safety
At Capral, we always consider Safety First. This means the safety and well being of ourselves, our colleagues, customers, suppliers and anyone who deals with our business.
Capral Safety Principles
- All injuries can be prevented
- Involvement of everyone is essential
- Training to work safely is essential
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Managers are accountable for safety
To support these principles, we will:
- Provide a safe working environment for all
- Comply with all legislative and statutory requirements
- Establish and maintain appropriate Health and Safety systems and regularly audit and review these systems to ensure compliance
- Demonstrate sound and pro-active safety leadership through our management and supervisors
- Establish clear safety accountabilities for everyone in the workplace
- Measure and evaluate our safety performance and actively seek to improve it
- Consult and communicate openly with employees, contractors, customers, shareholders and the community on Health and Safety Issues.
The well being of our employees and those working with us is of primary importance. It is the responsibility of all individuals to act in a responsible manner to achieve a safe and healthy workplace.