This sliding product has been designed to maximise “Panoramic” views by concealing both the outer frame and sliding sashes into the building structure. This design philosophy continues with the fully concealed integrated locking system.
Square cut fabrication techniques and pre-punched integrated roller extrusions result in a door that is quick and easy to fabricate, and, as an added benefit to the end-user, the rollers are able to be cleaned without the need to remove the sliding panels.
The narrow, low profile, mitre cut sash extrusions are bonded to the glass edge providing a strong product that can easily achieve the large product sizes required for architecturally designed buildings.
To realise the full panoramic benefit of this product it is recommended that the outer frame is fully concealed into the building structure.
- Concealed sashes provides maximum transparency and light penetration
- Double and triple track outer frame options
- Exclusively designed components to improve the system’s performance and function
- Handle-free system solution for a clean minimalist design
- Floor to ceiling glazing units for maximum transparency and aesthetic design.
- Simple and fast cleaning and maintenance of rollers without removing the door panels.
- Corner configurations available
- Recessed sill and Aquago Drain System
- Schüco and Caprice hardware options available that compliment the door’s clean design
- Simple, fast cleaning and maintenance of the rollers
- Full sub-frame available
- Fully integrated 159.5mm fixed light frame
Downloads & Resources
ASS 39 PD.NI Panoramic Door
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.