Tested to the requirements of AS4284, this system is ideally positioned in the market for use in small to mid-sized projects. Reaching up to 10 stories high in standard applications, it may be capable of even greater heights depending on project design and wind load pressures.
A key feature of the CW116 Curtain Wall is the inclusion of tested building and mullion brackets, allowing the CW116 to be installed as a fully tested system without having to independently engineer brackets for each project.
Another key feature is the ability to integrate sun-shading directly into the frame without sacrifi cing structural or water performance.
Coupled with both double and single glazed capabilities this curtain wall is the ideal aluminium glazing system for your next project.
- 116mm x 65mm frame
- A fully structurally glazed system gives the appearance of a frameless glass façade
- Double glazed as standard, with single glazed options
- Sun shade bracket system allows the fixing of shading products to the frame without sacrificing structural or water performance
- Proprietary mullion and building brackets provide a fully tested system
- Designed and tested as a structurally glazed panellised system to AS4284
* Maximum specifications for standard configurations. Where the requirements are outside these specifications, contact Capral for further assistance.
** The maximum weight has been based on the maximum panel size of 4.2 m x 1.5m glazed with an equivalent of 12mm of glass. (6mm / 16mm Air / 6mm)
***AS4284, 2008 – Testing of Building Façades is more onerous than AS2047, 2014 – Windows in Buildings – Selection and Installation. AS4284 testing also satisfies the requirements of AS2047.
Downloads & Resources
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.