Based on the popular Schüco ASS 39 PD.NI the ASE 39 PD.NI HD series incorporates many of the sister products characteristics, but features a ‘zero’ threshold design, which provides a seamless transition from inside to outside living environments by incorporating a near invisible drainage channel.
- Concealed outer frame provides maximum transparency and light penetration
- Door panel heights up to 3,300mm
- Door panel widths up to 2,200mm
- Single or double glazed up to 32mm
- Door panel weights up to 300kg
- Opening types based on triple-track outer frames
- Integrated pull grip for an elegant, homogenous design
- Manual operating retaining catch elegantly integrated in the centre mullion profile
- Innovative guide rail system can be removed, maintained or replaced without removing the door panel
- Simple and fast cleaning and maintenance of the rollers.
Downloads & Resources
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.