Schueco ASS 39 PD.NI, non-insulated Aluminium sliding system
Non-insulated sliding system with maximum transparency and light penetration due to the outer frame integrated in the building structure. The manual operating concept with integrated retaining catch also supports a clean line design.
The outer frame is made of hollow extruded aluminium, equipped with integrated roller profiles, which can be produced efficiently with square cut technology.
Door panel profiles
The very narrow door profiles are connected directly to the glass according to the system requirements with suitable system seals.
From a panel height of 2,000 mm, the door stiles are structurally bonded to the glass at predetermined positions.
Door weights up to 300 kg.
The running track is integrated in the door profile (extruded), which saves processing time and costs. The door profiles are mitred and screw connected at the corners.
Outer frame 107 mm double-track
159.5 mm triple-track
Door frame 39 mm
Profile face width:
Outer frame – Subject to building design the outer frame can be fully concealed within the structure
Outer frame height 80 mm (bottom), 92 mm (top) – normally both not visible, vertical 55 mm
Door frame – Concealed, integrated in the outer frame, Face width 38 mm in the intersection area
WERS rating up to 2.2Uw / SHGC 0.26
Door sash dimension (H x W): up to 3,500 mm x 2,170 mm
Glass up to 32 mm can be used
-20°C to +50 °C
There is an absolute panoramic view, as the outer frames and door profiles are fully integrated into the building structure so that circumferentially almost no aluminum profile is visible. The innovative, detachable guide rail system allows easy access and removal of the roller track for cleaning or roller replacement foregoing the need to remove the sliding doors. The processing and assembly is economical and simple owing to a reduced number of components.
- Concealed outer frame provides maximum transparency and light penetration
- Door frame heights up to 3,300mm
- Single or double glazed up to 32mm
- Door panel weights up to 300kg
- Wide selection of opening types based on double and triple-track outer frames
- 90 degree clear corner opening option further adding to the design flexibility
- Integrated pull grip for an elegant, homogenous design
- Manual operating retaining catch elegantly integrated in the centre mullion profile
- Flyscreen option also available
- Innovative guide rail system can be easily removed, maintained or replaced
- Simple and fast cleaning and maintenance of the rollers without removing the door panel.
Downloads & Resources
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.