Thermally Broken Lift & Slide Door
Schüco aluminium system solutions allow maximum operating comfort, thermal insulation, security and design to be perfectly combined. The Schüco ASS 50 thermally broken sliding system with lift & slide operation is very easy to move. When closed, the door is perfectly weather tight, providing excellent thermal insulation and sound reduction. Up to three tracks allow large opening widths and the door can therefore be used with great flexibility in large glass constructions.
• Door panels 3,000mm x 3,000mm
• Single or double glazed up to 32mm
• Door panel weights up to 400kg
• Wide selection of opening types based on double and triple-track outer frames
• as Thermal insulation: U⒲ values of < 2.0 W/(m²K), depending on the design
• Sliding and lift-and-slide system with narrow profile face widths
• Smart Stop or Close device provides a safe and smooth closing function
• Basic depth of vent profile of 50mm
• Basic depth of outer frame profile from 120mm
• Flat outer frame profile continuous frame
• Top-lights, side sections or spandrel panels can be combined from the Schüco Window AWS 65 series
Downloads & Resources
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.