Thermally Broken Bi-Fold Door
The Schüco ASS 70 FD folding/ sliding system is a thermally insulated construction, which offers the benefits of a wide choice of styles and a high level of transparency. Different requirements can be met. For example, the option of a flush threshold profile provides an easy-access entrance
- Door panels heights up to 3,000mm and width up to 1,200mm
- Single or double glazed up to 45mm
- Door panel weights up to 100kg
- Wide selection of opening types
- Thermal insulation: U⒲ values of < 1.3 W/(m²K), depending on the design
- Basic depth of 70mm
- Narrow face widths from 120mm
- Additional opening type with 90° corner for more design freedom
- Flat threshold with water tightness for increased comfort and ease of access
- Stainless steel track and stainless steel rollers for smooth opening and closing action
- Use in public and residential buildings
- Can be used as balcony glazing
- Optionally available with flat threshold for easy access
- Units can be folded to the right, left, inwards or outwards as required
- Structural expansion profile and adjustment device for retrospective adjustment of the unit
Downloads & Resources
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.