The CW175 Curtain Wall suite has been designed as a logical progression from the CW150 Curtain Wall suite. While both products are targeted at small to mid-sized curtain wall projects, the CW175 offers a higher structural performance, greater allowance for building and slab movement and the flexibility to have a full structurally glazed curtain wall.
The CW175 is targeted at projects where large expanses of glass or high wind loads are demanded. While also intended for buildings up to a nominal 10 stories high, due to its superior design it may be used on higher projects depending upon wind loads.
Key features of all Capral products is the technical expertise, thorough testing and system approach to design, the CW175 is no exception having undergone a rigorous AS4284 testing regime.
Other key features include the integration of sun shading directly into the Curtain Wall system without sacrificing structural or water performance, full structural glazing with the ability to install aesthetic external beads and a corner mullion solution.
- 175mm x 80mm frame
- Structural glazed system gives the appearance of a frameless glass facade with optional cover beads to add vertical or horizontal aluminium strips
- Double glazed as standard with single glazed and spandrel options
- Sun shade bracket system allows the fixing of shading products to the frame without sacrificing structural or water performance
- Proprietary mullion and building brackets provide a fully tested system
- 90 corner mullion allows glazing and shade system to run around corner of building
- Designed and tested as a wet glazed panellised system to AS4284.
* Maximum specifications are for standard configurations. Where the requirements are outside these specifications, contact Capral for further assistance.
** Based upon the maximum panel size of 4500mm x 1500mm with an equivalent of 12mm glass (6mm glass / 16mm gap / 6mm glass)
*** AS4284, 2008 – Testing of Building Facades is more onerous than AS2047,1999 – Windows in Buildings – Selection and Installation. AS4284 testing also satisfies the requirements of AS2047.
Downloads & Resources
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.