Smooth and sophisticated, the Magic Touch Wardrobe System is not only effortless to use, it is defined by gentle curves that will complement any room of your home. Its versatility allows you to choose from any panel infill to customise your wardrobe to suit your decor. Choose from safety mirrors for a spacious feel or infill panels for an individualised style. This system is available in two, three or four-panel configurations on a double-track sill to suit any requirement.
- Standard 78mm deep double head and sill tracks
- Two, three and four-panel door configurations
- Doors can be installed with or without jambs, wall to wall or with corner returns
- Magic Touch Softclose system provides an anti-slam feature with an elegant, yet quiet feel, for superior functionality
- A specially designed midrail offers a contemporary design allowing you to incorporate different panel types into the one door
- Concealed acetal resin rollers are easily adjustable at installation
- Nylon top guides for non-rattle movement which also stop the doors from being forced out
- Colour coordinated bumper strips that fit into the panel stile and act as a cushion on closing
- Panel stile extrusion incorporates a ‘finger pull’ detail to assist in panel operation (opening and closing)
- Door system accommodates glass, mirror, MDF, vinyl-coated plasterboard and laminated panels
- Purpose designed extrusions and components to suit the specific performance, function and aesthetics of the system
Downloads & Resources
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.