This sliding product has been designed to maximise “Panoramic” views by concealing both the outer frame and sliding sashes into the building structure. This design philosophy continues with the fully concealed integrated locking system.
Square cut fabrication techniques and pre-punched integrated roller extrusions result in a door that is quick and easy to fabricate, and, as an added benefit to the end-user, the rollers are able to be cleaned without the need to remove the sliding panels.
The narrow, low profile, mitre cut sash extrusions are bonded to the glass edge providing a strong product that can easily achieve the large product sizes required for architecturally designed buildings.
To realise the full panoramic benefit of this product it is recommended that the outer frame is fully concealed into the building structure.
• Concealed outer frame maximises panoramic design potential and light penetration
• Door frame heights up to 3,300mm
• Door panel widths up to 2,000mm
• Door panel weights up to 300kg
• Single or double glazing up to 32mm
• A wide selection of configurations based on double and triple-track outer frames
• 90 degree clear corner opening option further adding to the design flexibility
• Integrated pull grip for an elegant, homogenous design
• Manual locking system elegantly integrated in the centre mullion profile
• Flyscreen option also available
• Simple and fast cleaning and maintenance of the rollers without removing the door panel.
Downloads & Resources
ASS 39 PD.NI Panoramic Door
Request a Quote
Interested in this solution and would like a quote? Send us some details and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to us about this solution, or anything else we can help you with.
Find a dealer or Showroom
See our solutions in person. Browse our locations to find a dealer or showroom.Our Locations
Login or create an Architectural Library Account for access restricted plans and files
Capral Library Login
This file is restricted.
Your account does not have access to view or download certain documents and files. Contact Capral to learn more or get help on this issue.